Tool & Travel Bag 14"
Whether you're toting masonry tools as a brick layer or spending the weekend at the lake, our Tool & Travel Bag will get the job done. This bag is built from heavy duty 16 oz., 100% waxed cotton canvas and is proudly made in the USA. A heavy beeswax finish has been applied and allowed time to soak through the canvas, making the bag highly durable and water repellent. The leather bottom, handles, straps, and shoulder sling are all made from soft, 6 oz. full grain cowhide, and will quickly develop a handsome saddle tan patina. The hard floor plate gives the bag shape, and six nickel plated foot studs protect the bottom from wear. The spacious 14" opening is constructed with a strong, lightweight aluminum frame. These bags can be cleaned with a damp rag, or a brush with water and soap if a deeper cleaning is needed. Canvas wax or beeswax may be used to recoat the canvas over time if desired.
Dimensions: 14”L x 12”H x 6”W
- Made in USA
- Heavy duty 16 oz., 100% cotton canvas
- 8” x 6” interior side pocket
- Waterproofing canvas beeswax finish
- 6 oz. full-grain cowhide leather
- 14” wide aluminum frame opening
- Nickel plated hardware and precision stitching
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap with quick-release clasps
- Hard floor-plate with nickel plated foot studs