Handmade in Germany
The Pathfinder is comfortable to hold, well balanced, and unfailingly dependable. It performs well at making kindling, limbing branches, general yard work, and is a reliable camp or packing tool. The hammerhead poll may be used to drive tent stakes and perform other light hammering. The head is buffed and polished to a reflective finish that reduces cutting friction and improves rust resistance.
- Head Weight: 1 ½ lbs.
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- Bit Length: 3 ¼ in.
- Handle Length: 15 in.
- Hand forged using a drop hammer on open dies
- Premium grade C50 high carbon steel
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for grain orientation and density
- Boiled linseed oil finish, 150 grit smooth sanded
- Hung with hardwood wedge and steel ring wedge
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe Guard protective oil
- Vegetable tanned Leather Sheath