Vario 2000 Heavy Universal Axe
160 210 $160.00 - $210.00
The Vario 2000 Heavy Universal axe is a general purpose work axe that can be used for both cutting and splitting. This head is designed as a heavy felling axe, which can be used for cutting down trees and limbing. The wedge incline in the blade will also work well for splitting work. This is a good option when more power is needed than the smaller Vario 2000 Universal Axe.
- Made in Wuppertal, Germany
- German C50 high grade carbon steel
- Drop forged, heat treated, and oil-hardened
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Crafted in Switzerland
- Sustainably sourced and Grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for strength, grain orientation and density
- Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip
- Curved ergonomic design provides perfect balance
- Vegetable-tanned Leather Sheath
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe-Guard protective oil
- Head Weight: 4 lbs.
- Total Weight: 8 lbs.