Vario 2000 Heavy Universal Axe
Sold Out. Restock in February 2023. Pre-Order Here.
Handmade in Germany
A larger, more powerful version of the Vario 2000 Universal Axe, with a longer handle and an upgraded 4 pound head capable of delivering incredible striking power. This axe is designed to handle heavy, difficult felling jobs. The curved, ergonomic handle creates excellent balance and minimizes fatigue. This axe may handle and feel like a traditional felling axe, but the wedge incline head design makes it an exceptional splitter as well.
- Head Weight: 4 lbs.
- Parts Weight: 1 ½ lbs.
- Total Weight: 7 lbs.
- Bit Length: 5 ⅛ in.
- Handle Length: 36 in.
- Premium grade C50 high carbon steel
- Drop forged, heat treated, and oil-hardened
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for grain orientation and density
- Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip
- Curved ergonomic design provides even balance
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe-Guard protective oil
- Vegetable tanned Leather Sheath
See Optional Upgrades Here