Vario 2000 Splitting Axe
145 195 $145.00 - $195.00
The Vario 2000 Splitting axe has a wedge-shaped head engineered to effectively and efficiently split wood. This is an ideal choice for the domestic seasonal splitter in need of a medium duty splitting axe.
- Made in Wuppertal, Germany
- German C50 high grade carbon steel
- Drop forged, heat treated, and oil-hardened
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Crafted in Switzerland
- Sustainably sourced Grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for strength, grain orientation and density
- Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip
- Curved ergonomic design provides perfect balance
- Vegetable-tanned Leather Sheath
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe-Guard protective oil
- Head Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Total Weight: 6.3 lbs.