Vario 2000 Splitting Axe
145 195 $145.00 - $195.00
The Vario 2000 Splitting Axe, while average in size, packs a surprising punch. The dual wedge head design delivers highly effective strikes that increase splitting efficiency and prevent the head from becoming stuck or pinched in logs. The 4.25 pound head and comfortable 30” handle keeps the wielder fresh during long sessions. This axe handily outperforms other axes in its class, and aggressively competes with heavier tools at the same jobs. For the seasonal splitter looking to heat their homestead through winter, this splitting axe is a faultless choice.
- Made in Wuppertal, Germany
- German C50 high grade carbon steel
- Drop forged, heat treated, and oil-hardened
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Crafted in Switzerland
- Sustainably sourced Grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for strength, grain orientation and density
- Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip
- Curved ergonomic design provides perfect balance
- Vegetable-tanned Leather Sheath
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe-Guard protective oil
- Head Weight w/parts: 4.25 lbs.
- Total Weight: 6.3 lbs.