Vario 2000 Universal Axe
145 195 $145.00 - $195.00
The Vario 2000 Universal blade is a general purpose work axe that can be used for both cutting and splitting. This head is designed as a felling axe, which can be used for cutting down trees and limbing. The wedge incline in the blade will also work well for light to medium splitting work.
- Made in Wuppertal, Germany
- German C50 high grade carbon steel
- Drop forged, heat treated, and oil-hardened
- 53-56 HRC (Rockwell Hardness)
- Crafted in Switzerland from sustainably sourced and Grade A American hickory
- Individually selected for strength, grain orientation and density
- Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip
- Curved ergonomic design provides perfect balance
- Vegetable-tanned Leather Sheath
- 1 oz. bottle of Axe-Guard protective oil
- Head Weight: 2.85 lbs.
- Total Weight: 5.75 lbs.