Leather Hatchet Collar
The majority of handle damage often starts at the neck, either from miss-swings or normal wear and tear. Handle collars protect the neck, and significantly increase handle longevity and durability. They are comfortable to use, easy to tie on, and give your axe truly authentic look and feel. The collar can be fastened to your axe with the included leather lace, which allows you to always keep your collar fitted tightly to your handle.
- Made in USA
- Vegetable-tanned top-grain cowhide leather
- Infused with waxes and oils for moisture moisture protection
- Will fit all Helko axes and most common sized axes
- Stamped with the Helko Werk crown
- Thick, durable, pliable and will endure years of service
- Width: 4.375 in.
- Length: 4.125 in.
- Lace: 40 in.